Our customer’s Foxboro platform was already insufficient for the needs of the plant and was failing frequently.
Celtar proposed and successfully executed a migration from DSC Foxboro platform to Rockwell and ignition platform including:
- Red architecture design
- Design of Electrical plans of the new control enclosures
- Build new control enclosures.
- Development of a fully automated control system using Rockwell automation
- Use of Ignition software for customer interface, with unlimited historian for each analog variable.
- Industrial historian for each variable
- Reporting: Full range of data reports
- Ethernet IP communication
- Store information